- Fortress Investment is a global alternative asset manager with approximately $43.3 billion assets under management as of 6/30/07.
- FIG is recently down $2.07 to $19.98.
- FIG call option volume of 978 contracts compares to put volume of 6,248 contracts. FIG November option implied volatility of 105 is above its 26-week average of 49 according to Track Data, suggesting larger risk.
- Blackstone Group is a global alternative asset manager and provider of financial advisory services.
- BX is recently down $0.46 to $24.97.
- BX will report EPS & give guidance in the next two weeks.
- BX November option implied volatility of 52 is above its 4-month average of 42 according to Track Data, suggesting larger risk.
Daily options Update is provided by Stock Specialist Paul Foster of theflyonthewall.com.