- Piper Jaffray upgraded Dreamworks (DWA) to overweight from neutral following the company's Q2 results. The firm also raised its target for shares to $38 from $30.
- Stephens upgraded Global Payments (GPN) with a $50 price target following the company's Q4 results. Note, shares were downgraded this morning at Janney Montgomery.
- BMO Capital upgraded Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to outperform from market perform, citing the company's planned exploration activity. The firm raised its price target to $27 from $23.
- eHealth (EHTH) was upgraded to perform from underperform at Oppenheimer and to buy from neutral at BofA/Merrill.
- NASDAQ OMX (NDAQ) was upgraded to buy from hold at Stifel Nicolaus.
- C.H. Robinson (CHRW) was upgraded to outperform from market perform at BMO Capital.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Alcon (ACL) to market perform from outperform on concerns that possible outcomes from the Novartis (NVS) bid will limit upside in the stock.
- Barrington downgraded Global Payments (GPN) to market perform from outperform following the company's Q4 results, citing sluggish earnings growth expectations in FY11. Shares were also upgraded at Stephens this morning and downgraded at Morgan Stanley and Janney Montgomery following the Q4 results.
- Baird downgraded Owens & Minor (OMI) to neutral from outperform, citing weaker-than-expected health care volumes and margin pressure. The firm has a $30 target on the stock.
- Noble Corp. (NE) was downgraded to underweight from overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Websense (WBSN) was downgraded to underweight from neutral at JPMorgan.
- Range Resources (RRC) was downgraded to hold from buy at Canaccord.
- Motricity (MOTR) was initiated with a buy rating and $11 target at Needham, with a neutral rating and $9 target at Goldman and with a buy rating and $15 target at Deutsche Bank.
- Global Hunter started Continental Resources (CLR) with a buy rating and $55 target.
- Oppenheimer assumed Capital One (COF) with a perform rating.
- BofA/Merrill initiated Liberty Global (LBTYA) with a buy rating and $40 target.
- Higher One (ONE) was initiated with an outperform rating at Raymond James and at William Blair.
- Western Gas Partners (WES) was initiated with a neutral rating and $24 target at Credit Suisse.